Just a general "I'm alive" update for now. I have a few images (115!) I'll be looking through when I get home from dinner tonight, so I'll edit then with a proper update. But the flight down was fine. We had a layover in Memphis for a couple hours that I spent mostly getting something to eat and trying not to fall out of my seat while I napped. Got to the hotel around 10, had a quick meeting and got to bed around midnight. And today we had a tour of areas affected by Katrina, where pretty much all of my images come from.
And now it's time for foods, because I have a bad case of the hungers. Proper update coming to you in a couple hours.
Edit:
Alright, for real update now. Sort of.
Check out today's pictures HERE. We had a bus tour around the city, no super shooting opportunities, but I managed a few out the window of the bus. Tomorrow will be a better shooting day, we have pretty much the whole morning to shoot our own stuff. At 2 we have a tour of a museum and we'll get to see where they're setting up Sally Mann's show.
Signing off for the night. More tomorrow.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment